Page 2 of 3
- Mohabbat Khan Mosque
- Speen Jumat
- Ganj Ali Khan Mosque
- Qasim Ali Khan Mosque
- Sonehri Masjid
- Zarghooni Mosque,
- Bilal Masjid,Shami Road
- Gor Khuttree – An ancient site of Buddha's alms or begging bowl. Headquarter of Syed Ahmad Shaheed, Governor Avitabile
- Pashto Academy – The site of an ancient Buddhist University
- Shah Ji Ki Dheri – The site of Kanishka's famous Buddhist monastery.
- Panch Tirath – An ancient Hindu site now converted into a park
- Sikh Gurudwara at Jogan Shah
- Sher Khan Shaheed Stadium – Amusement Park for children and families with restaurants, banks, play pens and shopping arcade.
- Bagh-e-Naraan - Situated in Hayatabad; the largest and most beautiful in Peshawar.
- Cunningham Park/Jinnah Park- Situated opposite Historic Bala Hisar Fort, close to Asamai Gate and Lady Reading Hospital.
- Wazir Bagh – Laid in 1802, by Fatteh Khan, Prime Minister of Shah Mahmud Khan.
- Ali Mardan Khan Gardens – Formerly Company Bagh now Khalid bin Waleed Park.
- Shahi Bagh – A small portion of which constitutes the current site of Arbab Niaz Stadium.
- Garrison Park – Located at Prime Location of Shami Road under Army Control.
- Tatara Park – Located in Hayatabad for children and families.